Sr. Program Manager
Cupertino, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
The senior program manager is responsible for the execution of one or more simultaneous programs under development according to the released Program process with final corporate program approval from EV1 through volume production. The senior program manager will have the authority to form a program team according to the applicable process. The senior program manager will have the authority to specify the roles and responsibilities of the program team members. The senior program manager has the authority to dismiss a program team member, upon consultation with Vice President of Operations and the team member's functional manager, and after completing any documentation required by human resources. The program manager will have the authority to purchase items within budgetary constraints up to the limits laid down by company policy appropriate to a manager's position.
1. Ensure that the right product is developed to meet or exceed customer’s contract/purchase order and build standards and is delivered on the contracted date.
2. Lead program teams and facilitate the communication and interaction among the functional
3. Track program against its schedule, budget and against program objectives, utilizing standardized program reporting status template to team members, supervisors and customer on a regular basis and executive staff on an as needed basis.
4. Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
5. Coordinate with customers, through marketing and sales, to provide necessary program status reports and obtain customer feedback.
6. Ensure that the right product is developed to meet or exceed customer’s contracted standard and is delivered on time.
7. Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule, over budget and unanticipated eventualities.
8. Coordinate with customers, through marketing and sales, to provide necessary program status utilizing standardized program reporting template and obtain/document customer feedback.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis
2. Customer/Client Focus/Interface
3. Project Management
4. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
6. Team Building
7. Technical Capacity
This position may have direct supervisory responsibilities, but will serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Saturday.
Occasional evening and Sunday work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is local during the business day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected including international travel.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical, business or financial discipline.
2. 5-10 years of experience working for an equipment Manufacturer.
3. At least five years of management experience.
4. Previous program management experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
1. BS (Bachelors of Science Degree).
2. 15 years of experience, 10 years at program management level.
3. Experience as a senior-level manager.
4. Experience in more than one of the following disciplines: design engineering, product
design, accounting, operations.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Relevant technical training certifications in program management. (PMP)
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81722