Senior Director, Facility Design
Orlando, Florida - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Responsible for directing and managing the Architectural and Engineering design and construction administration effort for all attractions designed and conceptualized within client, including resources, finances, and schedule of that scope. Responsible for directing and managing any major attraction development teams with their implementation and reporting to executive management.
- Bachelor’s degree is required from a four year college or university in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Master’s degree in is preferred in Engineering or Architecture is required.
Certifications, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Licensed Architect preferred.
- 10-15 years’ required turn-key projects experience, specifically within the entertainment/theme park industry.
- Supervisory and contract/vendor management experience required.
- 15-20 years’ required relevant design and construction/project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically supervises higher-level management.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Must be willing and able to relocate to Asia.
- Will be in the USA until 2018 and in Asia until 2020.