Procurement Analyst II
Minneapolis, Minnesota - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Lead and facilitate the Information Technology (IT) maintenance and purchase review process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review 30/60/90 day maintenance renewal reports.
- Initiate hardware and software maintenance renewals.
- Assist IT analyst in obtaining vendor quotes as necessary.
- Review IT maintenance requests for completeness and initiate Business Approvals.
- Update maintenance tracking spreadsheet during renewal process.
- On business approval turn maintenance request into purchasing for order placement.
- Update maintenance tracking spreadsheet with actual cost and purchase method.
Other Purchasing related tasks as directed. Examples include:
- Initiate IT purchase Requisition.
- Track Requisition through Purchasing.
- Review invoices prior to payment.
- Strong communication and soft skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Moderate office level computer skills.
- Microsoft Excel - Moderate experience.
- Microsoft Outlook - Moderate experience.
- Prior work in purchasing or financial departments.
- Position requires a minimum of a High School Diploma.
- A 2-4 year degree in a related field is preferred.
Contractor will be allowed to work remotely from home or from any US BAE site and does not have to sit at Minneapolis site. Resumes must include home addresses if they are interested in working remote only. Manager is looking for a more entry level candidate with the desire to grow in the business.The preference is a candidate with less than 3 years experience local to the Minneapolis site. There is potential for a 40 hour work week. There is potential for temp to perm.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81732