Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
In need of Licensed Stationary Engineers to oversee 2 boiler plants for the Summer Season and strong possibilities to stay on for the heating season.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe and interpret readings on gauges,meters and charts which register various aspects of the system’s operation, adjusting controls to ensure safe and efficient operation of the system and to meet the demands for services provided.
- Record System parameters on log-sheets and maintain proper equipment operations.
- Keep machinery and equipment of the system in good working order.
- May direct and coordinate activities of other workers (not stationary engineers) in performing tasks directly related to operating and maintaining the system.
- Maintain Daily Operations Log, perform required Routine Maintenance IAW with applicable O&M Manuals associated with type of boilers being utilized at Edgewood and APG.
- Other duties on site as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in centrifugal chiller operations and central utility plant operations.
- Candidate will be required to stand watch in the Chill Water Plant.
- HVAC technician experience preferred.
- May require rotating shift.
License & Certifications:
- OSHA 10 training a plus.
- Must have a valid Maryland Class 1 stationary engineers license.
- Must be able to clear a background and drug screen.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81764