Mason, Ohio - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Project Engineer with a broad range of experience to join our Test Engineering team. As a member of this team, you will manage and direct design engineers, test engineers, and technicians to develop test sets to test Spacecraft, Launch Vehicle, and Infrared Imaging products. This will entail managing the technical effort as well as the schedule, Budgets and work assignments as needed to support development efforts.
This candidate must understand, generate, and optimize the requirements for test development. Project engineering, IPT leadership, or management experience will be an asset in this position. Knowledge of instrument control, test and measurement system development as well as test equipment configuration is desirable. Experience developing with programming languages such as Labview and TestStand will be useful.
- A passion for innovation, an understanding of test equipment and electronic systems, and the ability to further advance our clients technology.
- Being responsible for coordinating all aspects of the project to meet technical, schedule and design to cost goals.
- Ability to lead the development of electronic-intensive test set solutions.
- Ability to design, test and troubleshoot digital and analog systems.
- Effectiveness in project management through resource planning, personnel oversight, and cost/schedule tracking.
- Ensure that all engineering related internal processes (see below) are followed by the project design team to include:
- Requirements Definition.
- Requirements Management.
- Technical Solution.
- Product Integration.
- Must also have the ability to interface with people at all levels and from diverse technical backgrounds.
- Must be able to provide leadership to small groups or teams well as provide leadership to less experienced staff members.
- BSEE in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 5+ years of experience as a Project Engineer.
- A background in project engineering and high-reliability environments is required.
- Demonstrated leadership and project engineering/management experience.