Chantilly, Virginia - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Security Authorization Packages that are compliant with FedRAMP and DoD requirements under the supervision of senior staff members. Package components include: System Security Plans, Contingency Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Incident Response Plans, Privacy Impact Assessments, Security Assessment Plans, and Security Assessment Reports.
- Assist in the review and analysis of Security Authorization Packages for completeness and compliance with FedRAMP and DoD requirements.
- Participate in client interviews to complete Security Authorization Packages and Security Assessments.
- Ensure existing systems Security Authorization Packages remain up to date throughout the life cycle.
- Provide review and analysis of vulnerability scan results from tools such as Nessus, Qualys, AppDetective, WebInspect, IBM AppScan, Burp Suite, etc.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Maintain one or more of the following certificates: CISSP, CEH, CAP, Security +, GSEC, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with NIST 800 series guidelines (800-30, 800-37, 800-53 and 53A, 800-60, etc.).
- Broad based IT background with a technical understanding of networks, protocols, security configurations, cryptography, identity and access management, and the systems development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to translate technical materials and issues into non-technical/layman terms.
- Applies attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness in all work products.
- Demonstrated skills in the entire Microsoft desktop suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Team player able to work well with others in a collaborative manner and is a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to interact with clients and represent Company in a professional manner.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Serve as mentor to Associate Security Consultants on best practices.
- Ability to travel 25%.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with the responsibilities and requirements listed above.