Quality Assurance Engineer/Manager
Oxnard, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Manage the company’s Business Management Systems which includes, Being the Management Representative for the ISO 9001:2008 Quality System.
- Supporting the Management Representative for the ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System.
- Supporting the Management Representative for the OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Establish, Measure and Report the key Quality Objectives.
- Manage the Quality Department including Quality Engineers and Inspectors, through determining skill level, establishing training needs, adequacy of staff to meet the department needs, and Coaching and Mentoring staff.
- Manage Quality functions including, Corrective Action Preventative Action Review, Material Review Board, Non-Conforming Product disposition and documentation, and Final Inspection (AQL) In-Process auditing.
- Will include Minimum 5 years of Quality Management experience preferably in a job shop manufacturing environment, (10 years preferred).
- Working knowledge of stationary and portable CMM’s.
- Familiarity with CMM programming.
- Experience in Metallurgy Strong team leadership skills and a record of delivering results.