Service Warehouse Team Member
Zelienople, Pennsylvania - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Performs activities related to the receipt, shipment, movement, service, or control of raw materials, product, recyclable materials, and waste. Operation of equipment/machinery when necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prioritizes work based on customer needs in a team environment.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of records and documents as required.
- Documents raw materials inventories.
- Fosters Continuous Improvement in training and all other areas of team performance.
- Integrates Quality Systems into all function/activities.
- Maintains Inventory Record Accuracy at acceptable levels to support the Service facility.
- Responsible for all storeroom functions and inventory control.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adequate math skills. Requires the demonstrated ability to interpret and comprehend specifications, procedures, and use measuring devices and tools.
- Must be able to successfully pass training/licensing requirements of federal or local regulatory programs to the position, if required.
- Must be able to develop skills at an acceptable rate. Possess mechanical ability and familiarity with hand tools and facility equipment.
- Must be able to prepare and maintain appropriate documentation related to the Receipt, Transfer, and Shipment of products as required.
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation to support overall team objectives.
- Must be able to successfully pass a physical capacities test.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Basic PC Skills using Microsoft office (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge in the basic use of data collection devices.
- Understanding of transactional data within an MRP system as it relates to inventory movements.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81788