Structural Engineer-Entry Level
Hammond, Indiana - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
PEAK is looking for a Structural Engineer on an entry level basis. In this position, you will work in varying roles related to engineering design, project execution, and technical support.
You will be spending part of your time gathering field measurements, conducting inspections and other wise observing existing conditions in a heavy industrial environment. Training on these areas will be provided.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Field engineering and structural inspections.
- Execution of design/drafting activities for assigned projects using AutoCAD.
- Assisting with engineering studies, calculations, detailed design documents and specifications, project cost estimates, and providing installation support services.
- Developing, maintaining, and upgrading technical standards/specifications to be used on specific projects.
- Work within design and project execution procedures and guidelines as set forth in corporate Quality Management System.
- Provide technical support for customers under the direction of a licensed engineer.
- Learn on the job.
Education and Credentials:
- BS Civil/Structural Engineering
- Candidates with E.I.T. completion will be given priority.