Software Developer I
Poway, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
- Contributes in planning of application development and deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates integration of software applications with the overall computing environment.
- Responsible for documentation, testing, maintenance, and software updates.
- Communicates with domain experts, users, and management throughout the software development lifecycle.
- This position will include Windows application development for sensor management software throughout the software life-cycle.
- Programming duties shall include development of integrating new sensors (e.g. EO/IR, radar), implementing user interfaces, and interfaces to other systems.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline.
- Adaptability and self-initiative
- C# or similar language
- Object-Oriented understanding
- Novel/lateral thinking
- Hardware Communication experience is desired
- IP Protocol knowledge and understanding is desired
- UI experience is desired
- WPF is desired
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DoD security clearance. (DoD clearance requires U.S. Citizenship and no felonies)
- Essential Qualifications Typically requires a bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education. Must have a basic understanding of software development concepts, principles, and theory and demonstrate the ability to follow and apply basic use of programming and analysis concepts. Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment. Good communication, computer and interpersonal skills are required to enable an effective interface with other professionals, to produce appropriate documentation, and to present results to a limited internal audience. The ability to work both independently and on a team is essential. Able to work extended hours as required.