Field Retrofit and Acceptance Leader
Queens, New York - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
This position reports directly to the Regional Product Support Manager, and requires a highly skilled and motivated team player with the ability to lead the technician/mechanic team for acceptance and retrofits of the product in the field or service center during the warranty period. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international bus manufacturer as a Field Retrofit and Acceptance Leader!
- Assist regional manager with in-field technical investigations and warranty issues.
- Gather, log, and report product failure information, daily.
- Maintain logs regarding technical issues.
- Act as on site customer liaison.
- Travel to company headquarters as assigned.
- Strong mechanical, and electrical/electronic troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer based service tools, CAN logger.
- A laptop and Smart-phone.
Ideal candidate is:
- Very organized.
- Extremely computer literate.
Required Personal & Professional Attributes:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Technically astute.
- Ability to lead a small team.
- Flexible, and self-motivated.
Additional Job Information:
- Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
- MUST be able to pass a drug test and background check if hired.
- Job Site is the JFK Airport located in Queens, NY.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81793