Field Warranty Repair Leader
Queens, New York - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
This position reports directly to the Regional Product Support Manager, and requires a highly skilled and motivated team player as you will be responsible for leading the technician/mechanic team performing triage and repair of the product in the field or service center during the warranty period. This includes adherence to and communication of company policies. Assists as needed with acceptance and retrofits, communicating product failure information and training. It is an excellent opportunity to join an international bus manufacturer as a Field Warranty Repair Leader!
- Strong mechanical, and electrical/electronic troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer based service tools, CAN logger.
- A laptop and Smart-phone.
Ideal candidate is:
- Very organized.
- Extremely computer literate.
Required Personal & Professional Attributes:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Technically astute.
- Ability to lead a small team.
- Flexible, and self-motivated.
Additional Job Information:
- Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
- MUST be able to pass a drug test and background check if hired.
- Job site is at the JFK Airport located in Queens, NY.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81794