San Diego, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
- Serve as liaison between team members assigned to a project and will coordinate project delivery including defining project scope, specifying deliverables, creating project plans and tracking project changes.
- Maintain regular communications with team and government stakeholders to ensure appropriate steps are taken to resolve issues which may impede progress or compromise project objectives, along with supporting the creation of all deliverables required by contract for the project.
- Creation of standard and custom reports from MS Project and Milestones.
- Communicating progress of multiple schedules to management.
- Coordinate project delivery including defining project scope, specifying deliverables, creating project plans and tracking project changes.
- Must possess the willingness and flexibility to cope with a changing environment and short deadlines.
- Prior experience showing ability to work both independently and as an effective team member.
- Organized and process oriented
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Able to manage multiple schedules simultaneously
- Understanding of current DoD Acquisition Policy
- Experience facilitating schedule risk reviews as well as developing custom reports, layouts, and filters
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding and implementation of risk analysis, generating risk reports, and providing recommendations for risk mitigation
- Experience developing, providing status and updates to multiple complex projects with total activity lines counts greater than 500
- Highly proficient in schedule development and analysis, utilizing critical path methodology
- Integrated Project Team meeting coordination
- Preparation and configuration management of program schedule, acquisition, and milestone decision documentation
- Government IMS resource loaded scheduling with tasks numbering in excess of 1,000 activities including analyzing project critical path, developing what if scenarios, creating out of the box variance and trend reporting, as well as ad hoc reporting in MS Project or Primavera.
- Proficiency with schedule analytics tools similar to Deltek Fuse is highly desired
- Experience using Kidasa Milestones Professional 2015 or similar product desired
- Prior experience in planning, organizing and leading a successful team of diverse subject matter experts is desired.