Rolling Meadows, Illinois - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
We are looking for a Project Manager to lead a multi discipline team of engineers in the development of telecommunication equipment. You will work within the global development team, with people based at 5 locations. You will work through the complete product life-cycle, from inception, through system design, development, test and into production with responsibility for coordinating engineering support until end of products life. You will need to travel to meet with suppliers and sub contract manufacturers as well as to work with remote members of the team.
- Highly motivated experienced project manager with a background in engineering.
- Experienced with detailed planning, tracking and analysis of projects.
- Experienced with meeting challenging timetables and tight budgets.
- Lead, motivate and co-ordinate team members on complex projects ranging from a few weeks to many months.
- Able to resolve conflict and utilize diverse skills appropriately.
- Good understanding of quality management and how to incorporate that in the project plan.
- Make reasoned decisions based on limited information.
- Communicate complex technical issues to different audiences using appropriate medium and language.
- Manage outside vendors, contractors and subcontractors to deliver projects.
- Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Min 5 years managing complex technical projects.
- Strong Microsoft Project skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of working with other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Project Management Qualification, MBA.
- Experience working in multi discipline teams.
- Experience of working with widely distributed teams in different time zones.
- Designing and writing SW. e.g. Visual Basic for Applications.
- Designing Databases.
- Creating web pages. HTML, JAVA, Etc.
- Experience and knowledge with any of the following: ISO9001; TL9000; CMMI.
- Digital Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt.
- Knowledge of telecommunication/wireless regulatory restrictions and the processes required to gain approve for sale in locations around the world.
- Understanding of financial accounting practices.
- Statistical methods.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81797