Chatsworth, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
California based agricultural packaging equipment supplier is seeking a highly responsible and self-motivated Field Service Technician to service, test, troubleshoot, and install electro-mechanical equipment.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Occasionally required to work weekends and second shifts during equipment installation or breakdowns.
- Preferred experience includes working with multi-meters/oscilloscopes and the ability to read and understand basic mechanical and electrical drawings.
- PLC or micro-processor controller experience is a plus.
- Electro-mechanical assembly experience is also required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Travel is mostly confined to the Southern and Central California US territory.
- Service will require weekly routes and emergency calls.