Queensbury, New York - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Manage and lead all aspects of the section to established goals and priorities. Responsible for implementing, supporting and promoting World Class Manufacturing practices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for manufacturing, packaging, and on-time delivery of quality product to all internal and external Bard customers.
- Drive financial performance to support plant goals.
- Analyze requirements to properly meet section’s total objectives.
- Support the HR group in the recruitment, training, assignment, and growth of new employees.
- Establish development plans to ensure continual professional development of all exempt level reports.
- Support product development and transfers to ensure successful introduction of new products and ensure successful manufacturing product transfers.
- Promote an environment which is responsive to all applicable GMP, OSHA and environmental regulations.
- Execute safety programs to meet plant safety and ergonomic objectives.
- Responsible for compliance with EEO Policy through Affirmative Action and for determining that personnel practices and performances within sections are in full accordance with the company’s EEO/AAP directives.
- Develop and manage annual budget and monthly financial forecast for section.
- Provide ongoing leadership and participate as member of the Plant Staff and contribute to development of plant strategy and goals.
- Provide leadership and operations management of technology transfers and vertical integration programs.
- Strong performance management skills to ensure leadership development.
- Possess a strong financial background with knowledge of budgets and cost standard driven systems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven experience in methods of reducing costs and enhancing bottom line financial performance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Open to relocation.
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with integrated ERP systems.
- Experience with Purchasing.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, or Finance required.
- Six to eight years’ experience in a medical device manufacturer, leading and managing various individuals, processes, and teams.
- Occasionally requires light physical effort as in periods of prolonged standing, sitting at files or work tables or bending, stooping or reaching and/or occasional lifting of light items (i.e. up to 30 lbs).
- May require some exposure to chemicals used in manufacturing processes.
- Occasional exposure to potential for minor injury or other health hazard requiring some precaution.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81815