Universal City, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
PEAK's client is one of the Global Entertainment Leaders. They are looking to embark on a new project and could use your Technical Writing expertise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for taking an existing build book and drastically improving it.
- You will be documenting the procedural docs, SOPs, Process flow and bulletins-must be able to multitask different projects simultaneously .
- Superior communication skills are vital to this role, as you will be working hand in hand with Designers, Engineers, and Installers.
Required Experience with:
- 5 years of experience
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Workflow, process flow diagrams, Procedural documentation, SOPs ect.. .
- Automotive, Aerospace, Themed Entertainment, medical industries.
- needs to be versatile in a fast paced environment