Santa Clara, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
General Purpose of the Position:
- A Sales Engineer’s purpose is to effectively develop and execute sales of factory machine parts, test equipment solutions and automation solutions; products and services in assigned accounts.
- The Sales Engineer is involved from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for analyzing the customer’s needs with respect to our product offerings and propose solutions to the customer to help them achieve their objectives.
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for maintaining relationships with assigned accounts and developing new accounts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of business solutions based on World Precision’s lines of machine parts, test equipment, automation hardware products and services within an assigned geographic territory.
- Effectively conduct customer presentations to all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and contractors.
- New customer development by following up on leads and prospecting.
- Follow up quotations, commercial negotiations and persuade/convince customer to place the order with us.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Self-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Technical knowledge about test and automation produsts/solutions.
- Presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Willingness to travel 20-30% of the time
Education and Experience Required:
- BSME, BSEE or equivalent work experience.
- Experience selling Machine Parts, Test Systems, Automation Solutions that increase customer profitability.