Regional Sales Manager
Vista, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
The ideal candidate will promote and secure business relationships with commercial establishments for the location of our bulk water and dispenser businesses.This position will work closely with the Area Sales Manager to develop and enhance the strategic and tactical sales programs for their customer base.
- Responsible for all existing accounts in assigned territory. Visits clients on a regular basis and handles problems and complaints as they arise.
- Conducts structured business reviews with key customers to assess the results and impact effectiveness of sales programs.
- Negotiates commission schedules for new business development and prepare agreements for approval and authorization that are the best interest of the company.
- Responsible for the maintenance of contractual relationships with customers.
- Compiles a list of prospective customers from various sources, including data from the Company’s electronic data files, business directories, sales leads, etc. to utilize in the development of new business.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on prospective customers to solicit the placement of Company products at their establishments.
- Prepares and submits to Area Sales Manager monthly and scheduled reports of business transactions.
- Provides regular updates regarding progress towards goals and recommends changes that would improve the effectiveness of achieving the objectives of the customers. Works to maintain and constantly improve the Company’s competitive position, insuring maximum sales volume and profit.
- Collaborates closely with the Area Sales Manager and internal teams to develop implementation plans for new products and services.
- Develops strategic and tactical sales plans to deliver against key objectives by product segment.
- Drives profitable sales and revenue growth through the implementation of effective sales strategies.
- Communicates product feature/benefits in visual format to strengthen sales presentations.
- Partners with the Regional Operations team to jointly analyze the performance of assigned customers and divisions, including machine placements.
- The position will be home based in the assigned territory and requires up to 70% of the time. The territory consists of nine adjoining states, including Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin.
- The ideal candidate will possess a college degree in a business-related area of concentration.
- Minimum 5 years job experience in a consumer products or vending environment.
- Multi-Channel experience including grocery, drug, convenience store and mass merchandisers.
- Experience building senior level customer relationship.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written, with both internal and external customers.
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, including data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM tools.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the organization