Anaheim, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Responsible for analysis of business system issues and activities of the company from analysis and requirements definition to developed solutions for the business. Database Administrator for all company business systems.
1. Work extensively with users, able to translate requirements into highly specified, logical and innovative solutions for complex problems.
2. Complete development assignments of a more complex nature in required language adhering to system and programming documentation standards and computer operations conventions.
3. Maintain cronjobs and monitor the success of nightly business system backups and scheduled jobs.
4. Setup, configure and maintain databases for related data systems.
5. Maintain databases to support maximum operational up-time.
6. Maintain working knowledge of all aspects of the system(s) and their impact on other areas and business practices.
7. Identify options for potential solutions, assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
8. Validate system test results to user requirements.
9. Provide technical support and training in the operation of business systems software.
10. Responsible for communication and detailed reporting of progress on projects as assigned.
11. Thorough testing and documented procedure to ensure completion of projects and standardization.
12. Follow-up evaluation of systems effectiveness and performance after system implementation has occurred including modifications if necessary.
13. Respond to technical situations in a timely manner giving accurate and concise assistance.
14. Prepare flow charts, writes instructions/procedures for end users.
15. Occasionally will be required to perform duties outside regular business hours.
16. Coordinate testing and implementation of ERP software (MTO, KCI, TIPQA, Agile PLM, etc.) updates.
17. Act as a liaison between PPI and Software Consultants.
18. Establish and maintain user (security matrix) profiles.
19. Troubleshoot data discrepancies and system performance issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Must be organized and energetic with persuasive, patient manner.
2. Must be able to develop, configure and maintain Oracle, UNIX and SQL database systems.
3. Develop and maintain Oracle objects, e.g., functions, procedures, and triggers.
4. Ability to develop reports utilizing SQL & COGNOS tools.
5. Ability to interface extensively with users.
6. Good personal and communication skills are a must.
7. Must understand Business applications in a Government Contracting and Manufacturing environment.
8. Knowledge of JDA MTO Business System software is a plus
9. Able to document and write procedures.
10. Must be able to communicate clearly and work in highly demanding environment.
Looking for candidate to have experience with the following
• Oracle DBA
• Agile PLM/Tools (Software Development) process
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent in related field from two-year college or technical school. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Must have five (5) or more years related experience and/or training.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81847