Irvine, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
- Working with inspection programs to be automated and developing protocol executing reports.
- Remediation efforts.
- Work alongside and parallel with the Inspection Receiving Engineer.
- Writing protocols, executing and coming up with the right testing for applications. Inspect parts using vision system.
- Participating to qualify software, coming up with protocols, writing and drafting -whole document control process.. Write text scripts for the right SPC software.
- Develop and execute robust validation protocols for automated inspection routines. Write and execute software validation protocols or new routines and perform remediation efforts on previous routines
- Validate new equipment software
- Validate SPC (Statistical Process Control) software
- Review current inspection routines for adequacy
Knowledge and Experience:
- Management skills.
- Advanced understanding of statistical techniques.
- Previous experience working and developing with automated inspection equipment’s routines (CMMs/OMMs).
- Previous experience software validations protocol initiation, test scripts, and negative testing.
- Previous experience developing and qualifying inspection tooling / fixtures.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Solidworks/Creo Parametric experience helpful.
- Understanding of Document Change Control