Quality Inspector / Programmer – Vision Systems
Irvine, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
We are currently seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Quality Inspector to perform dimensional measurement and inspection utilizing various VMMs (vision/video measurement machines) or vision systems
The candidate will perform dimensional measurement and inspection of a variety of manufactured components using vision systems, multi-sensor CMMs, and various manual gages. Candidate will work in a demanding, high-tech, fast paced, environment where accuracy and quality are the highest priority.
· Accurate blueprint reading and interpretation for many types of manufacturing and many different industries.
· Dimensional inspection using vision systems, multi-sensor CMMs, and a variety of other metrology equipment and hand-tools.
· Dimensional Inspection to drawings, procedures & customer specifications.
· Generate and methodically review professional reports of measurement results.
· Assist and support other Inspectors with dimensional inspection tasks.
· Minimum of 3 years experience as a Quality Inspector WITH Calypso software
· Working knowledge of GD&T per ASME Y14.5
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Experience with Vision Systems. Programming a plus
· Knowledge with QC5000 software with DCC programming on vision systems-WITH Calypso software
· Knowledge of Zeiss Calypso and/or Mitutoyo Optical CMM's using QV-Pak a plus
· Dimensional inspection using a variety of precision instruments
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81861