Senior Staff RF/MS IC Design Engineer
Carlsbad, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
You will work closely with a world-class team of IC designers to design high-performance ICs with RF, analog, mixed-signal and digital systems integrated on a single chip. We have current openings in our Carlsbad and Irvine design centers and you need only to apply to one position to be considered for all. We are are seeking new MS / Ph.D. grads and experienced RF engineers.
The team drives architecture, design, implementation, and verification of RF/mixed-signal systems that include circuit blocks such as LNAs, Mixers, PAs, PLLs, VCOs, ADCs, DACs
- Characterize and debug relevant blocks.
- Analyze the effects of non-idealities on circuit performance.
- Collaborate with system engineers to optimize circuit designs and system specification trade-offs.
- Report the results of IC design, analysis and evaluation
- Strong background in RF/Mixed-Signal circuits for wireless or wire-line communication.
- Solid understanding of CMOS process and device physics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- BSEE + 7 years of experience, MSEE + 5 years of experience or PHD + 2 years of experience