Senior Civil Engineer
Irvine, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
- Act as central design figure on team by designing the layout of grading, street improvements and underground facilities within firm design standards, agency processing requirements and client expectations.
- Ensure quality of design and implement new ideas through supervision, participation, plan reviews and training of junior staff.
- Assist team leader in client/agency interaction, endeavor to build lasting relationships and respect.
Education, Experience & Knowledge:
- Any combination of a Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline from a four-year college or university and civil engineering design experience totaling eight years; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years independently solving complex engineering problems within land development.
- Well-developed problem solving, decision-making, communication and team building skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, LDD and/or Civil 3D required.