Irvine, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
- Under general direction of Project Managers, prepare engineering drawings/maps to firm standards.
- Perform design tasks, engineering calculations, solve design problems and develop knowledge of general design standards and agency requirements for plan preparation.
- Independently ensure a clear and attractive set of engineering documents.
Education, Experience & Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering, a strong working knowledge of engineering principles and standards, a minimum of three years of experience in land development design within the private sector, and solid working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D software.
- An EIT certification is strongly desired.