Director of SoC Design
Irvine, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
- Lead ASIC design team to develop and productize next generation mixed-signal communication SoC’s.
- Work with cross-functional project teams to define product specifications, system architecture, HW/SW partitioning, and execution plan.
- Implement SoC development best practices and improve design methodology to maximize efficiency and predictability.
- Deliver chip architecture, design, integration, programming model, verification, and manages hand-off to backend.
- Validate design, supports system integration, and brings to production.
- Drive innovation and provide leadership to the organization to ensure world-class system solutions and flawless execution.
- Manage people, hire, develop and retain best talent.
Required Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
Proven track record of success in high-performance / high-volume semiconductor markets and experience in following areas:
- SoC, embedded CPU and bus architectures, networking and control interfaces.
- Communications/DSP algorithms and power/area efficient implementations.
- Digital IC design, design for low power and high speed, design for test (DFT)
- System modeling, RTL coding, Lint/CDC checking, simulation, synthesis, power analysis, timing analysis in Cadence/Synopsys design environments.
- Directed and constrained random verification, UVM methodology.
- Embedded systems FPGA emulation, lab debug and chip validation.
- Project planning and execution, and performing design tradeoffs to achieve performance, power, die size, and schedule targets.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills, and ability to excel and to provide leadership in a fast paced environment.
- MS or Ph.D. with 10 years of experience including 5 in a management role.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81897