SalesForce Functional Lead
Lisle, Illinois - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
PEAK is seeking a SalesForce Functional Lead for our client in the Western Suburbs.
- **CERT REQUIREMENT UPDATE - Certified Sales or Service Cloud Consultant required
Certified Force.com Developer preferred
Education requirement: BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree and 5 years experience
Years of Experience: 7+ years experience in Salesforce.com platform as a BA, 10+ years BA experience
- Lead cross-functional teams to implement new features, identify functional requirements, communicate limitations, and execute implementation
- Serve as a functional lead on Salesforce projects
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, compiling functional design, coordinating the development, implementation and integration teams and implementation of new functionality in Salesforce
- Lead discovery and requirements gathering sessions. Recommend alternate approaches
- Map requirements to out-of-box functionality within SalesForce
- Create training materials and conduct stakeholder training
- Create test cases and test scripts in accordance with the test plan
- Work with end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
- Establish strong partnership and collaboration with sales team and other business areas to drive Salesforce.com usage
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Work in environments with competing and alternating priorities, take accountability for quality of deliverables, provide status on project and deliver in time and as per specifications.
- Accountable for partnering with key roles such as enterprise architects, project managers, business users and infrastructure, to create solutions that are aligned to architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services
- Experience working with application design principles, requirements gathering techniques including interviews, workshop facilitation, prototyping
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Manage Salesforce release activities and administration of instances
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81901