Sr. Software Engineer/Lead (UI/Web Developer)
Tucson, Arizona - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
This position is responsible for the design and implementation of a Web based user interface that is used by multiple users in the cloud to remotely control home automation.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop responsive UIs for Desktop, Tablet, and Phone.
- Ensuring high performance UI on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinating with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Writing code to communicate with external Web Services (Web API).
- Work with the Quality Assurance group to identify and fix defects.
- BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- 8+ years of Web development.
- Proficient with Angular 2, and HTML 5.
- Proficient with popular build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, npm.
- Familiar with Jasmine testing framework.
- Demonstrated on-time delivery of commercial software systems.
- Experience with SASS/LESS.
- Experience with SignalR.
- Experience with Git or Perforce.
- Jasmine or other Unit Testing experience.
- Cloud Development experience.
- Some knowledge of C# is helpful, but not required.