Assembly Preparation Technician - Swing Shift
Fremont, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
We have immediate openings for multiple Assembly Preparation Technicians to work Swing Shift with an IT Distribution Company located in Fremont, CA.
Our client is seeking individuals that are reliable, take direction well, possess a good work ethic, want to learn a trade and are looking for a career opportunity not a job.
- Swing Shift: 3:45pm - 12:15am
- Pay: $11.75hr + DOE
- Usage of variety of hand and power tools fixture and work instructions
Testing and Assemble
- The individual should be able to enter data accurately
- Must have a strong attention for detail
- Have an ability to focus and complete repetitive task for an extended period of time
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Comply with policies and guidelines
- Must be able to Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
- Must maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing function for the next shift
- Prefer someone who has experience with server manufacturing experience
- Prefer someone who is familiar with personal computers
- Must be able to work OT on the weekends and unplanned OT days
- Must be able to stand during shift
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to work under cold conditions at temperatures of 58 to 68 degrees
- Candidates must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, and must be detail-oriented, highly motivated and dedicated to supporting the team
- Must be able to communicate at all levels of support
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship or Green Card is required.