Jobs related to "Digital Marketing Manager"
Digital Marketing Manager
Volt, West Menlo Park California
Our client is looking for someone with industry experience in hearing aids or medical devices in ENT. This is a newly created role for a Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creating market segment specific positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and professionals, relating product benefits in terms that consumers understand, care about, and are willing to pay for. The ideal candidate should be well versed in cutting edge communications and digital strategies to drive brand and product awareness. The job is for a great communicator and digitally savvy marketer who can be the face of the our clients marketing team for the sales force and to the consumer.
Lead Generation and Campaign Management
- Design and manage all automated outreach campaigns, for lead generation and nurture campaigns to drive quality leads to sales
- Manage and improve campaigns in Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation tools
- Work with strategic & commercial marketing, sales, content, customer success, and commercial operations to coordinate campaigns and ensure effective communication streams to target personas and markets
- Build landing pages, create emails and marketing automation forms and leveraging email marketing best practices and effectively use UTM codes to track content and channel effectiveness.
- Work closely with sales and customer success to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with creative/branding to develop assets such as email headers, email templates, landing page templates, PPC and other paid advertising campaigns
Digital & Co-op Marketing
- Develop and manage web content and search engine strategy in coordination with all content and nurture campaigns
- Provide innovative ways to promote campaigns to engage and capture target audiences, including co-op marketing campaigns with key customers in target markets
- Manage and maintain company website, including working with brand agency for design and SEO/SEM strategies
- Plan and deliver advertising/brand awareness campaigns across channels including online, social, and retail
- Gather insights and data to analyze and measure impact of integrated campaigns on business results with key target influencers
Social Marketing and PR
- Develop and manage social media strategies and tactics as appropriate to the professional and consumer channel
- Manage web content and search engine strategy in coordination with all content and nurture campaigns
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and suggest areas for improvement
- Develop/write communications and content to support social marketing and press releases
- Lead execution of key industry trade shows working with marketing and sales to coordinate materials, presence, and media outreach
- Determine best practices for measuring ROI at events as well as follow-up lead capture.
- Collaborate with sales, strategic & commercial marketing to determine high-value events
- Design and create professional tradeshow experience, including booth development, collateral and tradeshow activity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Ideal candidates will have marketed medical technologies to health care professionals and consumers
- Experience in Hearing Aids or Hearing Care is a significant advantage
- Ability to work in a complex, rapidly changing environment
- Organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills
- Proven experience with Digital Marketing tools including; WordPress, Twitter, Hootsuite, Google analytics, Pardot, Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization, paid search, and digital marketing best practices
- Strong computer skills (MS Office products, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated analytical approach, understanding of core marketing and pipeline metrics, and ability to deliver measureable results using marketing analytics and tools
VOLT is an equal opportunity employer