Large manufacturing company in NW Houston is seeking a Training Manager to join their team!
This position manages the training and development of all employees including the research, development and implementation of training programs.
Location: NW Houston
- Designs, develops, coordinates, implements and delivers and evaluates training programs for all levels of staff to support their competency in areas that are critical to the organization.
- Seeks to improve the T & D methods and delivery processes and monitors training quality.
- Establishes training standards and provides quality assurance for training activities conducted by other departments in the organization
- Provides coaching, facilitation, team development, process reengineering and organizational development services in order to implement organization improvement initiatives and assure alignment with the organization’s strategic plans.
- Plan and manage and monitor training budget ($125K for F17)
- Works with Director of HR to leverage existing diagnostic tools including Employee Engagement Survey
- Works with Director of HR on Executive Training and Development and participates in annual Leadership Retreat
- Works with HR Team to ensure highest quality on-boarding processes
- Manage the work of outside consultants when used
- Assists in other areas of HR as assigned
- Knowledge of instructional design and analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, facilitation and training skills
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in business training including two years training management experience
- Knowledge of Organizational Development theory, preferred
- Professional certification in one or more HR elements, preferred
- BA/BS degree in Education or Human Resources or equivalent experience, required
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.