Industrial Hygienist Project Manager
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services Inc., LOS ANGELES CA
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services (FACS) is one of the largest and most diverse Industrial Hygiene consulting groups in the country. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and maintain happy, life-long clients by refusing to cut corners. We provide asbestos, lead and mold surveys; indoor air quality evaluations; occupational exposure monitoring; health and safety plans; water management programs; litigation support; and a variety of other industrial hygiene and environmental consulting services. We service the industrial hygiene & environmental health needs in multiple industry segments including general contractors, property management, healthcare, commercial/industrial retail, insurance providers, schools/universities and government.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager for our South Los Angeles office. The successful candidates will have at least 5 years of work experience as a Project Manager managing industrial hygiene and indoor environmental air quality projects.
The Project Manager is the primary contact with potential and existing clients and is responsible for the proposal generation, managing project budgets, generating final reports and remediation specifications. Additional responsibilities include performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring and auditing of safety procedures and applicable regulations associated with industrial hygiene and environmental projects. The position will include traveling to different job sites to oversee or perform surveys and inspections.
· Minimum of 5 years working knowledge of industrial hygiene, environmental health and safety concepts and the use of common IEQ field instruments
· BS degree in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological, public health or physical science. (10 years relevant experience is an acceptable substitute for a degree.)
· Current CAC (California Asbestos Consultant) or CIH (Certified Industrial Hygienist) certification
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
· Must be proficient in all aspects of computing software necessary for the position, including all Microsoft Office programs with the ability to learn new programs easily
· Ability to type 35+ words per minute
· Flexibility in work schedule, as needed
· Must have a valid CA driver’s license, reliable transportation and willing to travel when necessary.
· Ability to lift 40 lbs. and pass annual physical and respirator fit test exams
We stand by our “People First” core value and offer many employee perks that contribute to our team’s success. All regular employees are offered our competitive health and wellness compensation package. We offer several medical options including an HSA plan where the premium is paid 100% by the company and the HSA is funded! In addition, we offer dental, vision, life and disability insurance options as well as a 401k retirement program with a company match. There are paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included too. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications; of applicable certifications required of the position, a mobile phone plan and are pleased to offer a tuition reimbursement program that promotes higher education.
We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 33rd year in the industry. We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS family!
To learn more about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing company with happy clients & employees, reach out to us to learn more about our work and our FACS Family (#FACSFam). Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.