POSITION TITLE: PRACTICE MANAGER / OPERATIONS MANAGER
Our client is looking for a passionate Practice Operations Manager to lead 2 facilities. Individual must have a Bachelor' s Degree and 4+ years of experience in Healthcare and 2 of those years in a managerial role.
The ideal individual has a passion for assuring patient satisfaction. A Practice Manager with strong supervisory and training skills and wants to work to build and maintain a great team. Experience with patient flow, scheduling, and ensuring collections are maximized. Our client is a multi-provider practice with multiple locations in Central Connecticut. They are looking for someone with 4+ years of experience managing multiple practices.
- All hiring for practice multiple locations
- Responsible for training all new and existing employees all company’ s best practices
- Supervises, motivates and trains all employees to ensure success of the practice
- Conducts performance reviews for all direct reports
- Follows company policies and procedures including developing corrective action plans and follow necessary disciplinary procedures
- Work closely with front office staff and patient accounts to ensure smooth billing practices
- Solid understanding of Revenue Cycle
- Must have a Bachelor’ s Degree
- 4 years of experience in Healthcare setting.
- 2+ years of management experience, either as an Office or Practice Manager in a Healthcare setting.
- Strong knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding
- Experience with computerized appointment scheduling and computerized medical billing
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Responsible for smooth operation of Revenue Cycle
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
***ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO***