Fine Dining- Industry Leader
Our company is seeking a dynamic Professional General Manager who has a true love for the hospitality industry and brings it to work with them on a daily basis! If this is the type of General Manager you are, Apply Today for our location in Charlotte, we would love to have the chance to meet you! Our Company believes it is an obligation to provide every guest with an exceptional dining experience when they walk through our doors, which is why we are very proud to have been awarded “Best of Award of Excellence” and “Distinguished Restaurants” of North America for our extensive wine list. As a General Manager with our restaurant company, you must bring a confident attitude to work each day and set high standards for everybody around them and delegate with enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude. If you would like to be our General Manager in Charlotte, NC for a growth orientated and financially secure company, Apply today!
Title of Position- General Manager
Job Description: To become a successful General Manager for our Company, you have to be an individual who is comfortable leading a team of other Managers, prides themselves on their strong leadership talents, demonstrate imaginative suggestions and also have an unparalleled enthusiasm with regard to their work.
As the General Manager for our restaurant you will also know how to develop a strong and efficient team and guide them towards a standard goal, and ensuring that every guest enjoys their dining experience.
- Excellent compensation packages (Make up to $100K DOE)
- Competitive Bonus Program
- 401 (k) retirement savings with a company match
- Medical/Dental and Vision benefits
- 2-5 years of Casual Dining, Upscale Casual Dining or Fine Dining
- Previous experience managing a steakhouse is a plus
- Level 1 Wine Certification is a plus
- Strong leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a passion for hospitality
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
Apply Now- General Manager in Charlotte, NCIf you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume