Jobs related to "Senior Mechanical Engineer"
Senior Mechanical Engineer
PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Torrance california
This job is no longer available.
- Highly skilled with Creo 3D CAD software and production of Level 3 drawings
- Designing systems, devices, components, layouts, assembly and packaging for testing, integration, and installation. A proven track record of successful development of designs, products, and processes, from conceptual stages through manufacturing. Must have hands-on design experience.
- Experience with the complete product lifecycle from concept formation through verification/validation, transition into manufacturing and sustained support is preferred
- Communicating with Engineers in other disciplines such as Electrical Engineers and Optical Engineers to understand and design to their specifications
- Ensuring design specifications and schedule meet customer needs and requirements
- Experience in thermal, vibration, and other mechanics analysis is required
- Developing innovative concepts that satisfy customer needs and requirements
- Generating detailed system/device specification & managing specification trade-offs
- Producing text and figures for technical documents (e.g., proposals, reports, presentations, etc) and review.
- Experience with both low-rate and high-rate production techniques
- Adhering to the established AS9100 quality procedures and processes.
- Aerospace/Avionics/Electronic design experience desired.
- Highly developed planning and organizational skills
- Excellent technical writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills are essential
- Requires U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).
- Prefer a minimum of a bachelor’ s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 6+ years’ experience.
- Years of experience may be substituted with a Master' s with 4 years’ experience, or a Ph.D with 3 years’ experience.