RectorSeal, a leading manufacturer of chemical specialty sealants and other related products designed for professional tradesmen, is seeking a highly motivated results oriented individual as Product Manager.
The role of RectorSeal Product Development Manager is to develop business and product strategies within the HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Firestop markets. This role is universal touching every function within RectorSeal leading teams both commercially and technically, both internally and externally. A successful candidate will have extensive experience in product development management and will have a professional background and significant leadership skills. A successful candidate must be able to manage cross-functional teams, as well as have the high proficiency to communicate clearly, professionally and effectively in person, through presentations and email.
· Lead and manage the complete product development process initiatives. Develop product specifications, timelines and financial model detailing CAPEX, ROI, etc...
o Work in collaboration with sales, engineering, and contractors to develop, ideate and lead the product development process.
o Work in collaboration with marketing to commercialize and launch new product offerings.
· Manage current RectorSeal Product offerings, develop strategies to protect and differentiate current product offerings. Ideation of new products to complement current RectorSeal product offerings. This includes line reviews and SKU harmonization/rationalization.
· Develop and Manage product life cycles.
· Conduct market research and understand RectorSeal strategic positioning. Identify areas / products of strength and identify gaps and areas of weakness.
· Evaluate Intellectual Property and identify and execute IP strategies.
· Develop strategic approach to competition. Identify areas of strength and weakness. Based on competition facilitate RectorSeal’s strategic initiatives.
· Develop new product literature, white papers and sales training material.
· Work in collaboration with marketing to optimize RectorSeal brand position, product position and packaging.
35% Identify, Scope, Specify, Prioritize Plumbing Business and Product Opportunities
35% Lead Product Development Initiatives
10% Manage Product Life Cycles
10% Monitor Competitive Strategies, investigate competitive IP strategies
10% Leverage IP platform and develop IP strategies
10+ years Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical or Construction Industry Experience
BS in Marketing / Engineering / Business
RectorSeal is a portfolio business of CSW Industrials, Inc., a publicly traded industrial growth company. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including an ESOP and 401(k). If you are interested in a career move with a company offering advancement opportunities, please apply online on the CSW Industrials website: