SENIOR MANAGER, CREATIVE OPERATIONS - IT
AT&T Creative services is the in-house Advertising and Design agency servicing the creative needs of the AT&T business across our Mobile, Broadband and Video platforms. We’re a growing team dedicated to delivering best-in-class creative ideas, with the intent to drive the business forward.
We are looking for a Senior Manager for Creative Operations IT wit the following qualifications:
Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal systems software and hardware.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the planning, building and management of technologies within the creative department. This individual will be involved in planning, directing and coordinating activities pertaining to the technology and business process, with an emphasis on business strategy relating to streamlining and improving workflow through the group.
Participate in creating and maintaining a robust, efficient and artist-friendly work environment.
Provide Tier 2 support for creative systems and software, from industry standard tools to internal developed applications.
Grow and manager a technical support team to provide first-class service across our animation facilities and pods globally, facilitating 100s of artists and project producers.
Develop system-monitoring and support automation to enhance, and scale, reach and quality of support.
Look for ways to gather, aggregate, and display data from a variety of systems to inform business decisions
Collect user feedback and contribute observations to steer tool development and infrastructure plans
Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a diverse environment.
Maintain passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment. Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel. Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades.
Develop information technology projects and provides strategic management and objectives for the department.
May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- ypically has 7 to 10 years experience in Mac/PC technology support for creative marketing or production or post production companies.
- 5+ years of experience supporting artists in the animation/VFX space, for both features and series.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and a history of effectively managing support queues for a team.
- Expertise in networking and storage for media production.
- Expert knowledge of the animation toolset and practices Adobe CS, Blackmagic Davinci, Cinema 4D, Autodesk Flame, Autodesk Maya, Foundry Nuke.
- Knowledge of Network Attached Storage solutions: lsilon, OpenDrives and Qumulo.
- Knowledge of display/monitoring and calibration practices.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and storage, and various public cloud vendors (AWS, Google, Azure).
- The communication skills to clearly articulate and document technical concepts and explain how they impact the creative process.
- A passion for the moving image, whether synthetically or photographically generated.
- Compulsive curiosity.
- Knowledge of animation talent, theory, history and styles.
- Experience with Unreal Engine or other game engines a plus.
- Experience with basic audio recording techniques, software and equipment a plus.
- 3+ years of experience managing a technical support team.