Jobs related to "Evening Shifts, NO CALL Cardiac Cath Lab RN Job"
Birmingham, AL – I am looking for a Cath Lab RN who is looking to work 4-10s or 5-8s from either 1p -11p or 3p-11p. This job in Birmingham, AL and is exclusively a Soliant contract job opportunity. If you prefer day shifts and want to keep a late night shifts to a minimum, the manager would be open to that as well. But the late evening shift is a no call is a unique job opportunity for the travel nurse who prefers to work later in the day and be off the clock. Call can be available if traveler wants an opportunity to make extra call pay.
- Choice of 4-10 hour shifts OR 5-8 hour shifts
- Call available for the traveler who desires it, but none needed for the traveler working the late night shift
- START: As soon as possible. Orientation schedule varies every other week
- Length of Contract: 13 weeks. Longer contracts available
- Circulate Only Required
- Cardiac & Diagnostic
- Experience assisting in cases such as balloon pumps, swans, PCI/stent placement
- Mitral Clips procedures experience desired, not required
- Alabama license either at hand or willingness to apply immediately upon offer
- ACLS, BLS
Again, NO CALL NEEDED for late shift!
Give me a call at my direct number at 857-293-0361. Browse through some other interesting Cath Lab travel jobs at mrcathlab.com or call me directly to accelerate the process. I love what I do! Contact the right cath lab travel nurse recruiter at 857-293-0361 (that’s me!)
Senior Account Executive – Mr. Cath Lab
Cath Lab & Electrophysiology Specialist
Call / Text : 857-293-0361