Jobs related to "Sales Associate"
Wolford America, Chestnut Hill Massachusetts
Seeking talented candidates for a Part Time Sales Opportunity at our boutique within The Mall at Chestnut Hill!
To promote sales by providing excellent service to customers, using professional product presentations, sales techniques, and product knowledge
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide highest level of customer service by presenting products to customers, explaining benefits, features, quality, prices, and product care
- Achieve given sales and KPI targets through initiating cross-selling and add-ons
- Maintain Client Book & actively gain new customers for database
- Merchandise the boutique including window decos & in-store visuals; ensure that all products are perfectly displayed, efficiently organized and within corporate guidelines
- Preparation of merchandise orders, handling of product deliveries, and receipt of merchandise
- Maintain all areas in pristine condition at all times including, shelves, modules, floor, cash counter, dressing room, stock room, restroom, etc.
- Take part in regular training & team meetings regarding product knowledge, customer service, promotions, and visual merchandising
- Handle the POS and cash system
- Maintain cash handling records, reports, and opening and losing procedures
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations as well as federal, state, and local laws and requirements
- Handle product pricing, product reclamations, returns and/or exchanges and prepare the necessary administrative reports
- Comply with all Wolford standards including Employee Handbook, Employee Dress Code policies, Boutique Operations Manual and other corporate guidelines
- Safeguard company property and enforce loss prevention standards
- Possible Key holding responsibilities
Benefits and Perks
Wolford offers all employees a clothing allowance, pooled commission, employee discount, and 401K
Wolford is the essence of luxury on your skin. Honoring our heritage for knitting expertise, we strive for an innovative selection that complement the world‘s finest legwear, providing an aesthetical comfort and tailored customer experience. Ever evolving, we constantly exceed expectations and grow profitably with a desirable and innovative brand. We are proud of the unique skills of our employees and our presence around the globe. Together, we are building a company that inspires our people to reach their potential, achieve our goals and share our success.
Become part of the “World of Wolford” and actively help to shape our future!