VOLT is seeking candidates for “Product Support Specialist” role for a Contingent to Hire role with our client in Seattle, WA. As a member of this Support team, your goal is to provide world-class service to client’s customers. The Product Support Specialist is a front-line position and is expected to take on support cases of moderate complexity and can manage your priorities. Fast-paced, inbound call center.
- Understand and become conversant in many large software applications
- Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose customer problems. Perform Root Cause Analysis
- Teach solutions to customers and document them in our Knowledge Base.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form and maintain accurate and timely records.
- Work with members of other departments/teams to resolve product issues –escalating issues as necessary
- Meet individual and departmental goals (case management, SLA, and C-Sat goals)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate challenging situations professionally.
- 3+ years of experience providing direct support to external customers by phone, electronically, and face-to-face.
- Excellent organizational skills –Ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally.
- Ability to think outside the box to find solutions.
- You are a team player with a focus on promoting a positive and professional atmosphere.
- You like to tinker and love technology.
- Flexible and Addable, able to adjust to change and embrace the unknown.
- The ability to see the bigger picture, as well as work within defined (and sometimes undefined) guidelines
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer