Our client is a Century City-based investment advisory firm with over $16.9 billion in assets under management. They seek a motivated, self-starter for a fantastic opportunity with our client’s firm. The CRM Administrator/Business Analyst implements and monitors the company’s Salesforce CRM system.
Our client provides investment and wealth management solutions to institutions, broker-dealers and high-net-worth individuals throughout the United States with multiple branch offices. They are well-respected among peers and are frequently called upon to share investment insight with national publications and news organizations. In the office, they maintain a culture of accessibility that promotes an open door, open discussion, policy and strive for an atmosphere that facilitates learning and doing great work. They are active in many charitable organizations, including projects dedicated to using sport and scholarship to help learning disabled children.
This role oversees and tests software updates (in particular Salesforce) for the firm’s internal users. They plan and coordinate the implementation of upgrades and custom features developed for the specific needs of departments and individual users. They also translate the business goals of colleagues into actionable customizations developed with vendor resources. In addition to the technical tasks, this role is hands on and works with extremely different personalities (and widely varying technical know-how) to determine special needs and train software functionality.
The ideal candidate comes from prior technical marketing roles and brings a BA in computer science. They have 3+ years’ experience implementing new systems within financial institutions using development tools, HTML, C# and SQL server based applications. They have an advanced level understanding of Salesforce and its features and enjoy translating business needs into technical or software related specifications.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Design layouts, dashboard and other features using Apex
- Develop, test and launch application modules developed by in-house teams
- Identify and troubleshoot software errors
- Develop Salesforce functionality that captures leads and metrics
- Translate business user needs into technical specifications for practical custom solutions
- Establish workflow rules and notifications
- Explain and instruct users on mass email functionality and other marketing tools
- Build reports to identify data entry errors and implement policy changes
- Train users to minimize data entry errors
- Manage user profiles and access to CRM
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to ensure latest updates and functionality
- Provide best practice monitoring and training
- Use internal marketing efforts to increase user awareness
- Maintain integration of Salesforce with other system data via batch processing
- Analyze, assess urgency and implement solutions for technical and business issues
- Design efficient, effective Salesforce solutions for business and marketing needs
- Develop and enforce system standards
- Implement software design and development changes
- Maintain a high level of business and technical knowledge of all assigned systems
- Maintain system documentation
- Analyze the needs of departments or individuals to suggest appropriate solutions
- Test infrastructure changes to ensure continuity of system
- Support changes to all systems and infrastructure
- Provide periodic after-hours support
- Special projects, as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.