Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager is responsible for directing and coordinating activities of the organization to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits. The General Manager must plan, develop and implement organization policies and goals as well as coordinate activities of divisions or departments such as operating, manufacturing, engineering, planning, sales, maintenance, or research and development, to effect operational efficiency and economy. The General Manager directs and coordinates promotion of products manufactured or services performed to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in industry. The General Manager will also analyze division or department budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made, and allocate operating budget as well as confer with administrative personnel and review activity, operating, and sales reports to determine changes in programs or operations required. The General Manager manages preparation of directives to division or department administrator outlining policy, program, or operations changes to be implemented.
- Full Benefits Offered
- Competitive Salary
- Advancement Opportunities
- And Many More!
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a General Manager is a must for this position and/or a Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year College/University
- Previous Marriott experience preferred
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develops others is a trait the General Manager must have