SENIOR TAX MANAGER
Our client is a full service public accounting firm with successful, diversified clientele that is consistently ranked highly as one if the best places to work in California and serves the middle market throughout Los Angeles.
As part of their growth strategic plans, we are looking to fill an exceptional opportunity for a SENIOR TAX MANAGER in their growing tax practice.
We seek practical, yet creative, tax specialists with 8+ years’ experience who are capable of providing income tax compliance, tax planning and accounting services.
We offer excellent growth opportunities, direct client responsibility, top salary and benefits, all in a flexible environment.
Our client base includes, but is not limited to, real estate, manufacturing, service industries, retail, health care, entertainment, telecommunications, insurance, distribution, travel and wholesale.
Responsibilities will include preparation and supervision of tax-oriented and consulting engagements and effective communication with partners, staff and clients.
You must be a -
- Hands on CPA with a minimum of 8 years’ experience with a local CPA firm.
- Experience with accounting and tax software (QuickBooks, ProSystem (CCH Suite), Lacerte, Caseware, etc.), preparation of corporate, individual, partnership tax returns and tax projections.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills, attention to detail, interface effectively with clients and staff members, meet deadlines, and a self-starter with minimal need for supervision or direction and someone who loves what they do.
We will offer -
- A generous compensation package rewarding high performance.
- The pay package includes salary plus overtime (at all levels), chargeable hour bonus, profit sharing plan, 401k plan with matching contributions and an excellent employee benefits package.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate