Digital Communications and Marketing Coordinator
NC Health Care Facilities Association, RALEIGH NC
We are a nonprofit trade association of skilled nursing care centers located throughout North Carolina. The key to our success starts with our people. We hire for character, ability, and experience, thus building a passionate and dedicated professional team to support the work of our members.
We are seeking a positive, highly motivated, and creative communications and marketing professional whose primary responsibility is leading the Association's corporate and industry marketing, branding, digital media, social media, member communications, and community outreach efforts. This individual will report to the Director of Communications & Major Events and work closely with the Association’s member services team, policy and advocacy team, volunteers, and membership, as well as internal and external partners, and will demonstrate an ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess strong critical thinking and project management skills, have a deep understanding of digital strategy and how to utilize new technological innovations to drive marketing and engagement efforts, be a strong communicator, and be highly organized with a demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and consistently meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Communications, Digital Marketing, and Member Engagement
- Knowledge of Salesforce, WordPress, CVENT, Mail Chimp, and Microsoft 365.
- Serve as coordinating editor and distributor of the Association’s weekly digital newsletter produced by the leadership team.
- Assist in the development and distribution of the Association’s membership emails produced by the leadership team.
- Maintain strong relationships with member organizations and other stakeholders and attend events regularly.
- Draft detailed long-term marketing budgets for events and new projects.
- Execute deliverables such as digital content, promotional items, fliers, brochures, etc. during all phases of development, production, and execution of specified events and campaigns.
- Help maintain and utilize CRM database to produce segmented audiences and targeted lists for various communication media outlets.
- Support the planning, execution, and analysis of direct marketing campaigns, including email, direct mail, mobile, and digital.
- Possess understanding of creative digital advertising and targeting solutions such as geofencing, remarketing, display ads, paid search, and social, etc.
- Be able to analyze results, track ROI, and ensure that resources are being deployed effectively and efficiently.
- Work with communications Director and leadership team on digital strategy, content creation, and ad spend budgeting for new and ongoing projects.
- Plan, execute, and manage marketing metrics within web analytics interfaces and CRMs to produce reports and present information to leadership.
- Assist in managing day-to-day operations of website including templates, responsive design, membership access, dynamic content, and text/graphical elements.
- Develop and execute social media strategy for Association.
- Create and directly manage social media accounts for Association.
- Monitor daily social account activity and help assist and manage internal teams to maintain active and engaging presence.
- Respond immediately to any mentions or private messages and monitor all online reputation management efforts.
- Possess proficiency in graphic design software and technology to include Adobe Photoshop, Corel, InDesign, Premiere, etc.
- Work with communications Director and leadership team to design deliverables for digital content, promotional items, fliers, brochures, etc. for specified events and new campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to successfully multi-task many projects of various sizes and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Understanding and ability to interface with content management systems, social media tools, and other technologies.
- Understanding of advertising and principles of marketing.
- Photography, videography, and photo and video editing skills.
- Ability to analyze trends and articulate insights.
- Strong customer service skills.
Education and Experience
- BS Marketing, Business or related field (IT, Analytics) or equivalent and 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Salary - Compensation based on skill and experience
- 401(K) Match
- Full Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision