Technical Support Engineer - Windows Deployment
Prowess Consulting LLC, SEATTLE WA
SmartDeploy, the software division of Prowess, is hiring! We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Support Engineer to join our team. SmartDeploy is an IT management software so a background in IT working with desktops, servers, networking and other IT tools are a must. Must be detail-oriented, thoughtful, methodical, curious, and creative at solving complex software and hardware problems on the phone and over email with customers.
- Educate customers on how to use SmartDeploy
- Test and troubleshoot software and hardware problems that customers report
- Test product releases to ensure functionality and quality
- Provide Tier 1, 8AM-5PM email and phone support
- Manage customer accounts and support contracts through CRM as well as our ticketing system
- Implement solutions in lab environments, including interfacing with additional engineers (both internal and external)
- Support solutions after implementation in order to ensure complete, accurate, and high-quality delivery to clients
- Solid technical knowledge and experience with a broad range of Microsoft software, including but not limited to an intimate knowledge of all Windows Operating Systems from Windows 7 forward
- Solid systems management and networking experience
- An added plus if experience includes technical knowledge and experience with operation of virtualization technologies
- Ability to own and drive problem resolution with positive customer satisfaction and active communication. Possess excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Must be a self-starter, possess initiative, with excellent problem solving skills including good attitude, initiative, and follow-through.
- Manage time effectively, completing multiple tasks by deadline in a high-throughput environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Windows Deployment tools is a plus, but not a requirement.
We provide a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan investing. Direct inquiries only, please; no recruiters.
SmartDeploy, a division of Prowess Consulting, is the recognized leader in providing IT systems management solutions that reduce the time, cost, and complexity of managing Windows clients and servers. By using the patented technologies and advanced architecture offered in SmartDeploy software, IT administrators and managers across all industries can take full advantage of the most flexible, efficient, and reliable approaches available to simplify business-critical Windows IT management functions. The company’s growing ecosystem of channel partners rely on SmartDeploy to grow business and maximize productivity through high quality, reliable solutions that their customers demand. SmartDeploy is a private company based in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit http://www.smartdeploy.com.