Bergelectric is continuging to grow and would like to bring on a Senior Project Manager in our Electrical Construction group.
The position of the Electrical Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects at various stages, overseeing projects from pre-construction to closeouts. Project Managers will manage the bid process, analyze blueprints/specifications, review proposals/project requirements, secure required permits/utility services, coordinate materials procurement, ensure compliance with corporate policies and federal/state laws, provide status updates and maintain documentation records. Responsibilities include material requisition, submittal compilation, purchase orders, on-site job walk-throughs, change orders request for information, pay application support and close-out documents.
• Must have five (5) to ten (10) plus years' extensive experience / knowledge of construction, design, and cost management as an Electrical Project Manager or similar position in A Commercial, Institutional and Industrial environment
• Experience managing large Commercial, Institutional and Industrial projects preferred
• Have thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods, etc.)
as well as an understanding of Company and industry practices, processes, and standards and their impact on project activities
• Proficient in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio and Power Point), and Accubid (estimation software).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to present self in a professional manner and represent the company image
• Demonstrated leadership and project success are expected.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Are organized, with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced abilities in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
• In depth knowledge of the NFPA codes and has strong problem-solving skills.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Bergelectric Corp. is an equal opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Contractor