A Leading Loungewear and Intimates Start-up in San Francisco is seeking a growth minded Senior Digital Designer to join their team! In this exciting role, you will partner with the Art Director to support the growth of the e-commerce site and create design solutions that accurately represent the brand. Your passion for technology trends, talent in digital and interactive design, and ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently will make you a great candidate for this position!
What you’ll do:
- Utilize marketplace knowledge to increase efficiency when it comes to website processes
- Ensure design solutions relate to site performance and seasonal marketing objectives
- Partner with engineers, product teams, and UX/UI designers to ensure top notch designs across all devices/browsers
- Actively update layouts, imagery, and features on site (homepage, blog, landing pages, product pages)
- Think systematically to develop effective and meaningful holistic solutions
- Work through technical problems as they arise and deploy website and tool enhancements
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (Sketch required)
- 4+ years of experience working with a design agency or in a retail environment
- Strong knowledge of site platforms and previous experience working with UX/UI and developers
- Knowledge of personalization, ADA compliance and SEO search is a bonus
- Ability to translate designs from wireframes
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.