Taylored Services, LLC is a private equity sponsored, third party logistics (3PL) company. Founded in 1992, the company’s portfolio of services includes: Warehousing & Distribution, E-Commerce Fulfillment, Retail Compliance, Value Added Services, Packaging, and Transportation Management Services. We are an award winning retail experts with warehouses strategically located near the ports of Los Angeles & Long Beach, CA; New York, NY; and Newark, NJ.
The Company offers competitive benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401(k), disability coverage. Taylored Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
General Statement :
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will advocate in behalf of the customer to insure a high level of execution against SLA’s / KPI’s by Taylored Services. The KAM will be the primary point of contact to the customer for executional matters and projects. This position will work to create effective solutions that benefit both the customer and Taylored Services. This position will also be responsible for working across functions and leveraging the Taylored Services network to drive continuous improvements and opportunities to meet the needs of the customer and the company.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer’s current business, industry and supply chain.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s operation, organization, SOP’s and systems.
- Forms relationships at varying levels and functions within the customer’s organization.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the customer agreement with Taylored.
- Maintain knowledge of all customer business forecasts, programs, and projects. Facilitate the execution of these items within the Operations function at Taylored, and provide timely updates as to status to the customer.
- Lead the resolution process within the company for any executional issues related to the customer’s business. Provide solutions and effective/timely communication to the customer.
- The KAM will be responsible for the successful on-boarding, integration, and implementation of new account(s), including successful training of office/customer service team assigned to the account(s).
- Provide input and participate in business reviews with the customer.
- Identify and resolve customer / carrier / vendor issues regarding daily transactional items.
- Analyze, recommend and drive the implementation of improvements to internal systems and work flow processes to enhance the team’s performance in behalf of the customer and the company.
- Monitor daily operational results against daily operational plan and work in progress to ensure goals are met timely and accurately.
- Ensure reports are generated, communicated and issued timely as required – e.g., metric report for the Order Processing department; customer’s open / short order reports, etc.
- Work closely with operations and CSR teams to ensure customer orders are processed timely and accurately.
- Maintain and update the customer’s profile documentation.
- Schedule regular meeting with office/customer service team to provide an overview of achievements, and understand challenges, concerns, and issues encountered and share best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Educational and skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years multi-client account management experience in a 3PL, warehouse, fulfillment or distribution environment
- 3-5 years leadership experience
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Must have exemplary customer service skills.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to mentor, coach, and develop employees into an effective, highly motivated, results-oriented team.
- Experience in managing multi-client accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Disciplined planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to perform job duties with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle uncertainties and must be an advocate for change.
- Ability to make sound decisions and implement in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and be flexible.