Foodservice Sales Sr. Manager (Channel Manager) – SLC, UT - Salt Lake City
PepsiCo, Salt Lake City Utah
Job DescriptionAuto req ID: 190268BR
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
ThisSenior Manager of Food Service, also known as a Channel Manager (CM), will provide functional leadership and ownership of Food Service field sales productivity, execution, and leadership development within all three Food Service channels (Restaurants, Recreation & Retail and Workplace). Therefore, customers for the Food Service team could potentially include: Restaurants, Colleges and Universities, Hospitals, Workplaces, Recreation and Education Accounts. This Channel Manager will have 5 direct reports and will cover the state of Utah.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned food service accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Grow PepsiCo share of new accounts within the marketplace
- Provide business coaching/ career development guidance to direct reports and team
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Ensure customers are complying with PBC contract requirements
- Work closely with the Selling Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Analyze customer information and business trends using IRI and Nielsen data to identify and expand business opportunities
- Responsible for coordinating fountain, bottle and can and supply income growth
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated analytical and math skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Safe driving record strongly preferred
#afjobsRelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the availableEEO is the Law &EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view ourPay Transparency Statement