We are seeking a Sales professional to expand our presence in the Los Angeles Area. Excellent prospecting skills are required in this fast paced position. Calling upon property managers and facility managers, the BDM is responsible for each step in the Business Development Cycle (lead qualification, relationship building, marketing, branding, proposal development, RFP process adherence and closing). Generous commission plans are provided for new business sold.
Growth goal is to drive double digit growth consistently:
• Extensive resources for reps to develop relationships – large marketing budgets.
• Highly flexible, results oriented environment. Successful reps are not micro-managed.
• Uncapped commissions!
Compensation and Benefits:
• $75k base, aggressive commission plan.
• First year goal attainment should drive compensation of $90k-$100k. Growth opportunity continues each year after, approaching $130k year 2.
• Company Car, cell phone, and laptop with air card provided.
• Medical and dental insurance.
• 15 days of PTO
• Aggressive marketing budget with events, golf tournaments, and social outings are a requirement for the position. We want to take prospects out and have fun!
Desired Skills and Experience
• 5 years of outside, B2B sales.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• High level of comfort with Microsoft Office Suite and demonstrated writing skills.
• Exceptional prospecting, presentation and conceptual selling skills.
• Experience calling on the commercial real estate industry a plus.
• Hunter mentality with the skill set to manage, maintain and consistently develop new leads.
• Experience with Salesforce.com or comparable CRM system.